AI Singapore (AI Innovation Pillar) seeks an exceptional Technical Evangelist and Community Builder to help us engage and grow our local AI community and ecosystem by sharing our programs, open-source products and learning resources. In this role, you will engage with AI practitioners, professionals, students and researchers from start-ups, SMEs, MNCs, LLEs and Government agencies.
You will preferably come from a technical background in STEM, AI, ML or data science and is passionate about sharing your knowledge. In addition, you are expected to have a knack for bonding people together to build communities and working with key AI industry players to bring their ecosystem together with AI Singapore’s ecosystem.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and inspire a community of aspiring and professional AI/ML engineers, data scientists, MLOps engineers, data engineers and software developers to create a community of self-directed and advanced learners who will help each other online and offline.
- Develop and moderate AI Singapore’s online community through AI Singapore’s Community and Forum site, Meetup, Facebook Group etc.
- Develop and curate AI articles from our engineering teams and the wider community, and participate in AI workshops, webinars and meet-ups organized by AI Singapore and the local community.
- Engage other technical evangelists and your peers in the Singapore AI ecosystem to bring the community together through joint workshops, seminars and webinars.
- A STEM degree is preferred but not required.
- Have a strong understanding of the various fields of AI and its applications.
- Familiar with AI/ML Ops and Cloud computing in general.
- A Chartered AI Engineer Associate or Level 1 certification (see https://www.aip.org.sg) is a plus
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively as you are required to blog, comment and respond to our community users on our websites and forums daily.
- Experience with WordPress, Eventbrite and SendInBlue/Mailchimp is a plus
About AI Singapore
AI Singapore (AISG) is a national AI programme launched by the National Research Foundation (NRF) to anchor deep national capabilities in Artificial Intelligence (AI).
The programme office is hosted by the National University of Singapore (NUS) and brings together all Singapore-based research institutions and the vibrant ecosystem of AI start-ups and companies developing AI products to perform use-inspired research, grow the knowledge, create the tools, and develop the talent to power Singapore’s AI efforts.