You will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of analytical models, as well as the interpretation and presentation of statistical outcomes to support the organisation’s operations and key business strategies. You will support the development and use of the data systems, perform data analysis, gap analysis and impact analysis to improve data quality, data governance and data standardisation. You will also monitor data integrity within the analytics ecosystem for quality control, compliances and standardisation. You will contribute towards the development of data management frameworks for the organisation, incorporating industry standards into existing frameworks and projects.
You will support self-service analytics through data democratisation and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. You will drive the growth of data literacy across SingHealth and ensure that your solutions benefit users with varying proficiency in data literacy. You will collaborate with stakeholders to build data analytics capabilities around clinical services, finance and operations, conduct feasibility studies, and facilitate regular key management meetings and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Engineering, Business Analytics, Information System, System Engineering or related quantitative disciplines. Master Degree is an advantage.
- Preferably 5 to 7 years of hands-on experience in data mining, data management, data modeling, data visualisation, business analytics and/or project management.
- Prior experience in healthcare is an advantage.
- Experience and knowledgeable with data management framework and/or managing data catalog and governance.
- Proficient in statistical oriented programming using languages such as R and Python as well as with business intelligence tools such as Tableau and OBIEE.
- Knowledgeable in Databricks, PySpark, Spark-SQL, Kafka, Informatica, Tableau, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Machine Learning, Kubernetes and/or Docker.
- Knowledgeable in database structure systems and the DataOps methodology.
- Experience in agile ways of working is an advantage.
- Strong stakeholder engagement, presentation skills and written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and quantitative computational ability
- Meticulous and able to work effectively both independently and in a team
- Passionate in contributing to public healthcare
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19