- Together with your team colleagues, you will develop and support a globally distributed software landscape with which complex high-tech instruments are produced and serviced:
– Desktop front-ends
– Dockerized microservices
– Kubernetes clusters
– SQL databases
- You analyze problems with production and service managers.
- You find advanced software solutions in an industrial environment in cooperation with the IT department and embedded developers.
- You will develop these solutions on a C# and .NET (core) basis in a Scrum team.
- You are responsible for the further development and support of the monitoring and operation of the running system in cooperation with the IT department.
- You provide 2nd level support for this software landscape.
- You further develop the build, continuous integration and deployment chain with the Continuous Integration /Continuous Deployment team
- You are likely to have Master’s degree in computer science or a similar discipline
- You must have solid knowledge of C#/.NET (core)
- You are expected to have Docker and Kubernetes experience
- You enjoy developing and operating a complex software landscape and infrastructure
- You are passionate for automation and innovative industrial topics, such as Smart Factory or IoT
- You have practical work experience with conception, development, automated testing and deployment of creative object-oriented software solutions
- You have strong interest in Continuous Integration /Continuous Deployment infrastructures and automated software deployment
- You demonstrate capability and are an adept communicator
- You are self-driven, analytical and a reliable team member
- You are proficient in English to liaise with European colleagues.
- You are willing and able to travel for work
- You possess work experience with colleagues of different cultures outside of Asia
- You have practical knowledge in the use of network technologies, such as firewalls, router settings and DMZ is a plus
- Having Rancher, Terraform and Prometheus knowledge is an advantage