1. Visit the Course Website. Click on the “$210 (excluding GST)” button.
NOTE: The course material is available but not accessible until you have paid for and enrolled for it.
2. Directs to NUS Lifelong Learning (L3) catalogue website, the payment gateway for the course. Click on the “Register Now” button. Do note that this is asynchronous e-learning hence the course date is a guide and will not impact your start date of learning.
3. Choose the “Self-funded / SkillsFuture Credits/ PSEA” option.
4. A pop-up message appears. Read and click on the “Proceed” button.
5. Directs to the NUS Online Application Portal. Review the course details and click on the “Add to Cart” button.
6. Click on the “Checkout” button.
7. Directs to NUS Online Application Portal login page.
Existing users, log in with Portal User Account.
For new users, please register for a Portal User Account.
8. Upon logging in to the portal, review and confirm short course details and click on the “Continue Application” button.
9. Complete the four (4) application stages and submit the form.
Note: Only the self-sponsorship type is applicable
10. Upon successful registration, individuals will receive an email from NUS within 3 working days asking to accept an offer of the course.
11. With the course offered, individuals can now proceed to make payments using the NUS Online Application Portal.
12. Within 14 working days of successful payment, individuals will receive an email from AI Singapore, LearnAI on how to enrol and begin learning the Foundations in AI course.
This post was modified 7 months ago 2 times by Gayathriy